Pea Puffer YouTube Channel

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
Sir puffalot
Puffer Fry
Location (country): England

Pea Puffer YouTube Channel

Post by Sir puffalot »

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share the first episode of my Pea Puffer YouTube channel Pea Puffer Kingdom.
Episode 1: Introduction to Pea Puffer Fish.
Working on a new episode for the 1st March and there is also a live Daphnia feeding on the channel too. Feel free to like and subscribe ect.
https://youtu.be/3vn6RG-aKrI
StinkyPete
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: (Pea puffers),T. schoutedeni, P. Turgidus, P. palembangensis, Random target puffer, cutcuia, palustris...
Location (country): USA

Re: Pea Puffer YouTube Channel

Post by StinkyPete »

Awesome job on the tank.
Anubias plants among others and driftwood are perfect.

I recently got into canisters and the water direction for the current and puffers.
A spraybar and canister worked well with getting the tanks circulation to lightly tumble (circular motion) pushing all the little turds to the area where the intake was.
The puffers usually buzzed around in tank, but could rest easily in the calm area in the center of the circular swirl.
It all depends on the tank shape too, but the filter can really collect a lot of the stuff on the bottom of your tank as seen in the daphnia video uploaded on your channel.
Sir puffalot
Puffer Fry
Location (country): England

Re: Pea Puffer YouTube Channel

Post by Sir puffalot »

Thanks so much!
Yeah it took a while to figure out the best layout but well worth the effort. It’s so addictive just watching them explore everything.

I had to take the clown pleco back to the fish store as the poop was too much hassle.

Will definitely get a new filter when the cash flow allows. Totally agree on the placement of flow. Makes a massive difference.