Carinotetraodon irrubesco pair

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
Cindy
Puffer Fry

Post by Cindy »

Wuhu is at 22 Havelock Road. Owner is Ben.

Btw, uncle at C328 middle shop has irrubescos again!! And T.suvatti too! I saw a poor female irrubesco bitten into half. Her insides all spilling out already but her eyes were still moving... :cry: :cry: :cry: One of the T.suvatti was so fierce that the Avocado puffer actually gave way for it to swim pass. Must be the T.suvatti that bit the irrubesco...

What is the name of the shop at Henderson? I want to go and see T.abei...
creampuff
Figure 8 Puffer

Post by creampuff »

I can't remember. It's the block beside the market. The one with the seven eleven. Walk further down from the seven eleven, and you should see it, IF it's open. it seems to open only for a few hours nowadays as it's clearing out stock. Try times between 10am to 2pm.

And really? They've irrubescos again? They don't sound like they know how to take care of their fish though. I seem to trust the quality at CF a little better. :( Maybe I'll check out the clementi shop next week. Thanks girl!
I'd rather be a puffer than a snail. Yes I would, if I could, I surely would...

Proud owner of: Beetroot: Fahaka, Hammie: Hairy Puffer, Fishball: Congo Puffer

RIP: Wasabi: Male irrubesco, Hamachi: Female irrubesco, Popcorn: SA puffer
bsplenden
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): Singapore

Post by bsplenden »

Cindy wrote:Wuhu is at 22 Havelock Road. Owner is Ben.

Btw, uncle at C328 middle shop has irrubescos again!! And T.suvatti too! I saw a poor female irrubesco bitten into half. Her insides all spilling out already but her eyes were still moving... :cry: :cry: :cry: One of the T.suvatti was so fierce that the Avocado puffer actually gave way for it to swim pass. Must be the T.suvatti that bit the irrubesco...

What is the name of the shop at Henderson? I want to go and see T.abei...
The Uncle at C328 middle shop doesn't really care. He only seperates the more expensive fishes.

There used to be some irrubescos with the palembangensis. I used a net to bring them to the other side for him.