Hello!!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
PufferMack
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Canada

Hello!!

Post by PufferMack »

Hello, I just wanted to reach out! New to the forum and the puffer world! My family and I just adopted a 5 month old Fahaka, which we named Neptune, and we love him! Amazing to watch! Since then I have started a cherry shrimp tank and ramshorn snail tank to prep for feeding him. Being new to puffers I am a little nervous on how much and what to feed, but the forums have really been helping me out! So far a couple of ramshorns each day has been his daily meal, I tried a thawed whole shrimp with head and such still attached but I think it scared him and he wouldn’t go near it, I also tried cutting it up and still no go, hopefully he will become more open to trying new foods! I look forward to chatting with all of you and growing my knowledge with these amazing fish! Next up will be a 10 gallon set up with a few pea puffers! Thanks!!
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Hello!!

Post by Pufferpunk »

You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Mabans
Puffer Fry
Location (country): San Diego CA

Re: Hello!!

Post by Mabans »

I saw these referenced in another post, been absorbing so much great info, especially since I am cycling a new tank. 30cm cube for my little guy.