Hello from Virginia!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
PufferPup
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Virginia, USA

Hello from Virginia!

Post by PufferPup »

Hi everyone! I'm Sammy. I'm from Virginia, and have kept fish for about seven years now. My first fish was my GSP, Ralph. He's accompanied me on my journeys from college and beyond (many trips across the state bagged up in a cooler!) and has truly shown me how wonderful fish can be. I love to watch him play, and I feed him sometimes by hand. Once, I gave him a ping pong ball to chase around the surface of the tank, and he loved it! He also once chased and hunted a ladybug that was crawling on the outside of the tank, silly boy. I love him so much. Ralph has an Ocellaris clown named Pumpkin as a tankmate, but she is currently taking a vacation in the sump for being very rude and picking on Ralph. I also have a pincushion urchin.

In addition to the saltwater tank, I also have an "accidental" goldfish named Rudy, who came to stay with me when a family member got tired of him. I have an Australian Shepherd named Chai, a horse named Stella, and a corn snake named Tiana. I'm a software engineer by day, and crazy animal person by night. I like art, dancing, sewing (I build mascot costumes as a hobby and side job), horseback riding, hiking, dog agility, and geocaching. I would love to get certified to scuba dive one day, so I can see fish in their natural habitats. My favorite fish that aren't puffers are corydoras (how can you not love them) and ocean sunfish.

I'm very happy that I finally joined this forum, and I can't wait to meet you all and your wonderful fish!
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Hello from Virginia!

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"