Hi!!!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
bang bandhoetz
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Indonesia

Hi!!!

Post by bang bandhoetz »

hey everyone, pardon me..i forget to introduce myself at first...

as you guys know, i am really excited and pleased to join this beautiful community..

well, a lil bit of me, i'm adhie, i'm from indonesia, and i have palembangensis and baby gsp in my two different tank, i did search for gsp and understand it, but i still have no clue for palembangensis..so i wish everyone here can help me with that..could you please help me jeni a.k.a pufferpunk..?? :grin2:
i hope i didn't do anything wrong about keeping puffer..
thanks for you guys..

-adhie-
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Hi!!!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Palems are one of the prettiest & odd-looking puffers ever! They are very sedentary though & like to hang out in a cave for most of the day.
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=28651
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
bang bandhoetz
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Indonesia

Post by bang bandhoetz »

it's alright jeni..but right now i got another problem..one of my palembangensis are sick i guess, it got some white spot on it's body..but now i'm treating them and i wish he/she will getting better soon..
i did search this forum and find that post..but i still can't figure how to sexing them..because the seller said that they were both pairs, so i have pairs of them! but the seller didn't want to told me how to sex them, he said it's because of their colours..but i still doubt that jeni..
it said some are succeed to house it together with their own or suvattii right??mine, at first they come, they killed my biggest pbass-.-"
but then suddenly my mum put some koi together with them and guess what??all of those koi are totally fine..but what do you think if i put them back to my biggest tank together with pbass, tiger shovel nose catfish, rtc, goonch and channa micropeltes a.k.a giant snakehead, is there any chance they will live in peace or..maybe those dragons will chew them one by one again??need advice jeni..
thank you so much..
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

Absolutely do NOT combine these puffers with other fish or even other puffer species. It will ALWAYS end badly!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"