Im "Owned" by Doxies

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
racegirlrandi
Puffer Fry
Location (country): California United States

Im "Owned" by Doxies

Post by racegirlrandi »

Hi my name is Randi and im "Owned" Ive been owned for 30+ years now. I had my first Doxie-dog own me at the age of 6 now im hooked, addicted and cant seem to shake the little bas....the little sweetie pies!. Ive tried many times to quit. But it never fails im too week and succumb to getting yet another one to satisfy my craving for them to "Own" me. I've tried rehab,cold turkey,l ive even gotten some puffer fish to help me kick but its no use i cant stop being owned im hooked. In the midst of my addiction to my weenie dogs ive managed to stay true to my puffers and have noticed they need teeth trimming. I need some advice, a shoulder to cry,words of encouregment just a friendly person to patiently guide ,me through this most horrifying experience. Trimming their teeth is going to make me a nervous wreck but i cant not do it at this point so thats why im here . If all goes well ill "Keep comong back" lol
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Im "Owned" by Doxies

Post by Pufferpunk »

Since you have already introduced yourself in another thread & posted about teeth trimming in the Hospital Forum, I'm locking this double post so as not to confuse others.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"