Recommended Online Aquarium/Fish Stores

A good fish store is hard to find! Know of one? Tell us!
Forum rules
Please remember to include your location or area in your post subject!
sgtmyers88
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA

Recommended Online Aquarium/Fish Stores

Post by sgtmyers88 »

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere but can anyone compile together any good online aquarium fish and supply stores that they would recommend?

In particular, I would like to get more FW/BW puffers in the future and I noticed that most of the LFS either don't carry puffers or only carry a limited selection of puffers on occasion. I saw a few sickly GSP's that are still alive at the Walmart where I got mine and a lone Figure 8 at a local pet store which looked really skinny as well. They said they don't get theirs very often and are looking at discontinuing them due to the high mortality/return rate. This apparently leaves me with online purchasing. Thanks in advance for your input. :)
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
sgtmyers88
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA

Re: Recommended Online Aquarium/Fish Stores

Post by sgtmyers88 »

Oh yes I just found this eBay user today! Looks like a great selection of plants and food supplies!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/savingmoneyanti ... ksid=p3686
Puffer owners should definitely check out his snail specials!
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
CoCoPuffs
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): usa

Re: Recommended Online Aquarium/Fish Stores

Post by CoCoPuffs »

The good thing about ebay is no one wants bad feedback because everyone checks that out.