Official Puffer Forum Calendars Available Now!!

Look here for updates, announcements and the forum rules.
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Myaj
Tech Team
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish

Official Puffer Forum Calendars Available Now!!

Post by Myaj »

I am thrilled to announce that the 2007 Puffer Forum Calendars are finished and available in The Puffer Store!

We have two different calendars available this year.

The first is the Wall Calendar, a standard sized calendar with 8.5x11" size pages, each month featuring a single, unique puffer photo courtesy of members here at The Puffer Forum.

The second is our Oversized Species Identification and Care Calendar. A HUGE calendar, each page measures 17" x 11", 17" x 22" when hung open on the wall! Each month features a different puffer species common in the trade, with multiple photos, basic care requirements and additional species specific information. The calendar also provides some basic pufferkeeping tips and information, making it the perfect companion to any puffer shopper, local fish store or anyone who wants to know more about the many species available!

You can view the individual pages of each calendar by clicking on the "view calendar pages" link while browsing the store.

I want to give a great big tank you, er, THANK YOU! to all the wonderful members here who submitted photos of their gorgeous puffers to be used in these calendars. Boxermom, Pufferpunk, Vuphy, Taly, Kjharve, DaveP, Hilly, The Bruce, kimmers318, Mikeosoft, HRPuffersnstuff, Messy_da_Legend, Pufferpack, Raphael, Stuart Smith, Trekenk and The Fisherman! Thank you all for your kind contributions, these calendars would not exist if it wasn't for your help!

As always, profits from any products purchased from The Puffer Store go towards the cost and maintence of The Puffer Forum. Now you can help keep this great resource online and active, and get yourself some goodies at the same time! Be sure to browse our many other items, and thanks for shopping!
The Fisherman
Fahaka Puffer

Post by The Fisherman »

Great job, it looks great :)
-John
PetPirate
Gone Today, Here Tomorrow
My Puffers: 3x Tetraodon Nigroviridis in full marine

Post by PetPirate »

Excellent work! Breathtaking! I'll be ordering... thanks so much Myaj, I know this has taken up a lot of your time.
Created a User Gallery yet? Go On!

Affordable Metal Halide Lamps: http://www.petpirates.com
Boxermom
Former Staff Member

Post by Boxermom »

I just received my oversize calendar today. Its stunning! The photos are amazingly clear and beautiful, the Cafepress website really doesn't do it justice.
Tina

Puffers: Auriglobus silus x1, Tetraodon travancoricus x1, Tetraodon turgidus x1, Tetraodon miurus x1, Tetraodon nigroviridis x2, Tetraodon baileyi x2, Tetraodon lineatus x1, Tetraodon palembangensis x1
Myaj
Tech Team
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish

Post by Myaj »

That's great! Which reminds me, I need to order mine!
Boxermom
Former Staff Member

Post by Boxermom »

You did an amazing job, Myaj. :) Its just gorgeous!
Tina

Puffers: Auriglobus silus x1, Tetraodon travancoricus x1, Tetraodon turgidus x1, Tetraodon miurus x1, Tetraodon nigroviridis x2, Tetraodon baileyi x2, Tetraodon lineatus x1, Tetraodon palembangensis x1
kimmers318
Dwarf Puffer

Post by kimmers318 »

Waiting anxiously for my calendar :D