Chiweenies are Here!

Look! A section for non-puffer and/or non-aquarium photos! Oh joy!
purplecandle
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: Currently
2 Adult Green Spotted Puffers
1 Fangs Puffer
1 Baby Green Spotted Puffer
Location (country): USA (NC)

Chiweenies are Here!

Post by purplecandle »

Well we had chiweenies. We were expecting 4 and got 8! 4 boys, 4 girls. 3 chocolate, 4 black and 1 blonde.

It was an accidental litter! We found this dog on the side of the road, at the same time my two outside dogs were getting spayed. So, for financial reasons we were going to wait til summer to spay her. We do have a male chiwahwa inside the house, but I thought we were safe.

The male chiwahwa is very old and he spends his days sleeping in my daughter's room. He is 1/3 the size of my dachshund, so I thought he was too small. He also wares doggy diapers in the house. AND, he only has 3 legs, one missing in the back...So I thought he could not get leverage.

Boy was I wrong!!!!! He overcame all of those obstacles, and now we have 8 chiweenies. Please learn from my mistake....where there is a will there is a way!!!!

I plan to keep a few, and then sell a few to pay for spaying/neutering of any puppies we keep. I'm not going to charge some ridiculous amount. Can you believe on craigslist, chiweenies go for as much as $350!?!?

I'm just gonna charge enough to prevent them from becoming "birthday gifts" or to prevent breeders and teenagers from getting one.

Well, get ready for cute!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Chiweenies are Here!

Post by Pufferpunk »

:D
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
eieio
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: *
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"
RIP cream puff :-(
Location (country): U.S.A.

Post by eieio »

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!! :D
"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
purplecandle
Mbu Puffer
1 Fangs Puffer

Post by purplecandle »

Those little cuties are driving their mama crazy. She is extremely devoted to them...more so than any animal I have ever seen..she never wants to leave them, they are constantly eating...and it is a large liter for a small dog. I moved her food and water next to the babies and have increased feedings to 6 times a day.

She is so devoted, that when she does leave to go to the bathroom...she puts her toy in with the puppies so that they will think it is her.

And I don't know if it is possible....but I think she counts them when she gets back from going to the bathroom.
purplecandle
Mbu Puffer
1 Fangs Puffer

Post by purplecandle »

Awwwww!