POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Compete with your pufferpics here!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?

Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!

Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Troender
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).

POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Post by Troender »

It's time to send in your entries for the POTM. It's only two days left, and we have three entries so far. So send in your pics of your nice little puffers! :D
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

sgtmyers88
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA

Re: POTM April 2012 - send in your entries!

Post by sgtmyers88 »

I assume entries from last month are included in this?
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
Troender
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).

Post by Troender »

Yes, they are. :D And you've got a short time to send in your entries. I've been offline lately, as my computer crashed during the easter. Well, actually it was my own fault, as I kicked a cup of Coke over my laptop while I was sleeping. My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Troender
Former Staff Member

Post by Troender »

We've got four entries, so we still need six more. I want to see your puffers!
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

jus85411
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: none currently :(
Location (country): USA

Post by jus85411 »

Troender wrote:My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...
apparently you dont like coke either, kicking the cup over :lol:
Troender
Former Staff Member

Post by Troender »

jus85411 wrote:
Troender wrote:My laptop did not like Coke as much as I do...
apparently you dont like coke either, kicking the cup over :lol:
LOL! I did it while sleeping. That was part of the problem, as I couldn't try to save the laptop when it happened. It had half the night to enjoy the Coke without me cleaning it out. I did make it work again later on, but it didn't last. So now I have a new laptop, and I am quite satisfied with it. Lets hope I can keep my Coke away from it - which I probably won't. I always spill Coke on expensive electronics. :redface:
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

suvattii2012
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Arrowhead / Suvattii
Location (country): UK

Post by suvattii2012 »

Did you get the arrowhead puffer picture? I grabbed the picture from a video so it might be bad. I think i resized it but im not sure. Just delete the pic if you get 10 others, thanks.
Arrowhead
Troender
Former Staff Member

Post by Troender »

I've got two arrowhead pics, so I guess one of them is yours. We still lack 4 pics. I can probably throw in a pic as well, but we then still need 3.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christie_ZXR
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: Takifugu Ocellatus - "Mushroom"
Figure 8 Puffer - "Aleister"
Location (country): London, England

Post by Christie_ZXR »

o/h's camera stolen & fig 8 puffer in the process of being bribed into posing with bloodworms!

Whether that will result in a potm worthy photo or not though remains to be seen....
Donna_G
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: 2 Dwarf puffers
Location (country): Bridgend,South Wales,UK

Post by Donna_G »

I'd love to enter but I'm not very tech savvy :( how do I know if it's a jpeg file? I'd be taking the pic with an iPhone. Physical size 800 pixels or less in any direction, I know what it means(kind of) but how do I check? If I sent a pic now I'm certain I'd be disqualified :D
Can I mail one for entry lol :D
Troender
Former Staff Member

Post by Troender »

I will try to help, Donna. Send it in, and I will try to fix it.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Donna_G
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: 2 Dwarf puffers
Location (country): Bridgend,South Wales,UK

Post by Donna_G »

Troender wrote:I will try to help, Donna. Send it in, and I will try to fix it.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Have sent one, hope it's ok :D
Troender
Former Staff Member

Post by Troender »

One more? Please!
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~