Where to vote???

Compete with your pufferpics here!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?

Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!

Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
beezepuffingaround
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Bloat is currently a 3 inch long GSP, He's adorable, active and we love him very much!!!
Emenem is currently a 1 1/2 inch long Figure 8 puffer we saved from a local pet shop that was not giving him what he needed, he wouldn't have lasted 2 more days! He is now happy and heathy and he and bloat are getting on just fine!!!
Location (country): Southeastern Michigan

Where to vote???

Post by beezepuffingaround »

I cant find where to vote for decembers POTM , or 2010 POTY??? can someone help me out, as far as I can tell rules said that voting starts on the 20th of the month, and goes for 10 days, today is the 30th therfore voting shoud still be going??? HELP!
My Tanks:1-10 gal FW, RIP Data the Betta, 1/22/2011, 1 tetra(Uno)-1/2 inch, 1 silver Gourami(Shimmer)-3 inches, 1 green corycat(Scruffy)1 inch, 2 snails- both are almost the size of ping pong balls, 8 ghost shrimp. (There are also many snails 1/4 of an inch down to pin head size, they all get fed to my Puffers in my other tank)
155 gal Brackish w/ 1 GSP(Bloat)-3 inches,1 F8P (Emenem)1 1/2 inches, 3 white tipped shark cats(Huey, Duey,and Loui)all 4 1/2 inches, 1 dragon goby(Ork)- 6 1/2 inches, RIP to The Lone Ranger the Ghost Shrimp-dissapeared on 1/26/2011, You were a tough one... they only got you because they ruined your beautiful plants!!!:( , 5 hermit crabs that were meant to be food, but have proven to be quite crafty at cheating death!