GSP update, once again thanks for the advice!

A place to discuss general puffer care or news.
AZL
Puffer Fry
Location (country): United Kingdom

GSP update, once again thanks for the advice!

Post by AZL »

We're a few months in now and once again I'm very grateful for the excellent advice on here! Dolos and Ceris are still little guys but have doubled in size from 1" to 2" and it looks like I'll be upgrading their tank to 420 litres much sooner than planned. As I'm now hooked on marine and setting up a reef tank from scratch at my place of work I'll hopefully have the knowledge to get their new set up just right later this year or early next. I'm absolutely in love, all fish are far smarter than given credit for and puffers are known for intelligence and being interactive but these two are a bit mind blowing. They vocalise and communicate, respond to their names, get into the sort of mischief you'd expect from cats, and overall display an incredible level of awareness and problem solving ability.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: GSP update, once again thanks for the advice!

Post by Pufferpunk »

All great stuff here!
Hey, if you appreciate the advice here, maybe you could donate to the site? Our hosting acct needs to be paid soon.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
AZL
Puffer Fry
Location (country): United Kingdom

Re: GSP update, once again thanks for the advice!

Post by AZL »

Arg I will happily do so when I can, I work anything up to 150 hours a week running a mental health organisation but am unpaid. I've had to get a day job for my day job just to support my 6 cats and 24 fish (at the LFS as it happens)! Once that starts I will definitely contribute what I can, hosting is a hamster, struggle to keep it covered for the org and had to let go of the other sites I was working on for that reason. x