my saints and other pets

Tell us about your other furry, winged or scaley friends!
rocky23
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: diodon holocanthus/ porcupine pufferfish
Location (country): United Kingdom, Leicester

my saints and other pets

Post by rocky23 »

I thought i'd tell everyone how proud i am that my two st.bernard dogs have had a litter on 12 pups. well they had them a while ago know and the pups will be going to there new homes soon. i have three adult st.bernards two boys and one girl, girls called ella and the two boys are bailey & logan. the proud mother ella and father Logan had 12 beautiful pups 7 boy pups and 5 girls, this is the first litter they've had but the family's been breeding saints for over 10 years know. we only breed these gentle giants for there loving nature, and make sure that everyone of them is healthy and has all there paper's before leaving us to there new homes. both mum and dad are KC registered and are full pedigree. they are fed of the mum but i also bottle feed them aswell, they were hard work at first as they were waking up every 5-6 hours for feeds. they now are feeding on porridge and some proper dog dry meal. i'd try and upload some pics but i don't know how to once i do i'll get some up for you lot.
maxkin59
Puffer Fry
Location (country): UK, Maidenhead

Re: my saints and other pets

Post by maxkin59 »

There seems to be a barrage of cat and dog owners here and it the other animals seem to be on the losing end with no owners listed.

I am a proud owner of 2 hedgehogs, 2 turtles and 8 guinea pigs though I am leaning on giving up on my guineas as they are just a burden to handle. I love the hedgehogs but their sort of mood swings make up for a harder time with petting because they tend to spike up just about which time they feel like doing so.