Petstore.com

Come here to post and discuss other sites.
JaxPuffer
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: 3 GSP's
Location (country): Jacksonville Florida, United States

Petstore.com

Post by JaxPuffer »

I just want to take a second and give a quick mention to some great customer service. I often find myself thinking that customer service is a thing of the past and a recent dealing on Ebay has proven my wrong.

So I purchased a actinic bulb from petstore.com's ebay shop. The bulb was a good name brand and at the best price on there. When I recieved the bulb (a day earlier than promised) I realized that I had ordered the wrong one. So, I sent an email to the customer service and was called back on the phone within 15 minutes. I was issued an RMA and was told that if I could get a tracking number when I shipped the light back they would ship the light that I wanted out that day rather than waiting till they recieved the one I was sending back. They also let me know that I was only to pay for the shipping there and they would cover the cost of it back. So I shipped the light back to them earlier today and I already have a tracking number for the light that they are sending me.

Nice to actually deal with a company that is interested in keeping customers happy. This was not a mess up on their part as I was the one who ordered the wrong bulb yet they were very eager to make sure that I was happy with the transaction. The good prices help out too :)

That's all for now. I just feel that people love to complain when things go wrong and forget to give thanks when they go right.
In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.
Edgar Allan Poe