kensfish.com

Come here to post and discuss other sites.
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond.
Location (country): United States

kensfish.com

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

Ken's Fish is a really nice little online store. He's got fair to middling variety, and his food formulas get outstanding reviews. I'm ordering his betta crumbles soon. I've ordered shipping supplies from him before - very good deal, timely shipping. He has great prices on heaters - I'm getting a Jager with my next order. He carries New Life Spectrum foods, which makes me super-happy because they're very hard to find locally and can be pretty pricey. :D
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!

I AM A DUDETTE!

NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!
marksrush
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: One GSP.
Location (country): USA

Re: kensfish.com

Post by marksrush »

Cool, thanks for the info.

Hey you seem to be into bettas, is there some site you recommend that specializes in them?
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond.
Location (country): United States

Re: kensfish.com

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

For supplies, or for care, like a forum?
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!

I AM A DUDETTE!

NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!