Anyone know of a place or person online that has any bigger fahaka puffers for sale?

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
csduck17
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: 55g- Schoutedeni
15g- Carinotetraodon irrubesco
Location (country): United States

Anyone know of a place or person online that has any bigger fahaka puffers for sale?

Post by csduck17 »

I have exhausted all the places I know to look and I was wondering if anyone knows somewhere that may not show up on your standard search(I.e. Dans fish) that possibly might have large puffers. Or has a decent selection of puffer in general im always looking for new suppliers.. Not looking for full grown but maybe that 5+ inch mark. Thanks for any suggestions folks!
Last edited by csduck17 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
pufferjw
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Duboisi Puffer
Red Congo Puffer
Striped Redeye Puffer
Dwarf Puffer

Have Owned:
Amazon Puffers
Location (country): USA

Re: Anyone know of a place or person online that has any bigger fahaka puffers for sale?

Post by pufferjw »

I know that exoticfishshop had a 10 inch one in the past so they could be worth checking out
220 Gallon - 1 Super White Leopoldi Stingray
55 Gallon Planted - No Fish
29 Gallon Planted - 1 Duboisi Puffer
29 Gallon - 1 Red Congo Puffer
Mrbrandon03
Puffer Fry
Location (country): United States

Re: Anyone know of a place or person online that has any bigger fahaka puffers for sale?

Post by Mrbrandon03 »

Try a Petco near you if there are any. Some of them do special orders. The Petco near me does and actually just had one of those in by way of special order about 2 weeks ago, no extra cost