GSP and Fig8 setups

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
Sterling
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): South Africa

GSP and Fig8 setups

Post by Sterling »

Hi just want to share 2 of my tanks. A friend gave me her 4 GSPs and I already had 3 figure eights. At the moment the figure 8s are in a 60gal (figuring in displacement of decor etc) with a g.tile eel and 6 mollies. The 4 GSPs are in a 88gal (also displacement etc) with 6 mollies. The mollies are more there for some movement in the tank and I know they won't last very long. The GSPs were moved to me 2 days ago, one still has a dark tummy but the rest are looking happy and all 4 are eating well. Please excuse the quality

Any tips are welcome.

Figure 8 tank
IMG_20140616_191717.jpg
GSP tank, it serves as a room divider,the red light is from my iguanas cage
IMG_20140616_191752.jpg
IMG_20140616_191847.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
purplecandle
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: Currently
2 Adult Green Spotted Puffers
1 Fangs Puffer
1 Baby Green Spotted Puffer
Location (country): USA (NC)

Re: GSP and Fig8 setups

Post by purplecandle »

Great looking tanks! Where are the Puffers LOL? Just kidding! Pretty tanks you've got there!
Sterling
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): South Africa

Re: GSP and Fig8 setups

Post by Sterling »

Thanks

Hahahaha a bit camera shy