Baby Fahaka at Elmer's FS

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
Infinity8
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: GSP- Burd
???- Tiberius the Tugboat
F8- Bonk
Potato Puffer- TBD, arriving 12/1
Location (country): United States

Baby Fahaka at Elmer's FS

Post by Infinity8 »

Made a trip up to the not-so-local fish store I got Feather from to spend my customer rewards, pick up some supplies, ect. They've started expanding their puffer selection lately and improving their setups (I was so happy to see they finally separated the GSPs and the F8s). This little guy caught my eye so I snapped a pic of him. Those little eyeeeeesss~

Wish I could have taken him home. Maybe some day. If anyone's in the Pittsburgh area looking for a Fahaka, he's hanging around at Elmers. I believe he was going for around 41$?