Back from a hiatus

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
boosted23
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): phoenix, arizona

Back from a hiatus

Post by boosted23 »

Hey puffer forum. I am back from a hiatus. My job has boomed like no other and I have been working constantly!!!! Pay is great but ridiculous hours!!!! Anyways, here is a video from today of my buddy eating a fiddler crab. He has grown decently and is doing great!!! He is very healthy and extremely social. He doesnt bother his plants either!!! In fact he loves to hide in them. Well here he is and I am happy to be able to come back to here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ5Io5F ... ata_player
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Back from a hiatus

Post by Pufferpunk »

Thanks for the flick, he's looking great!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
boosted23
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): phoenix, arizona

Re: Back from a hiatus

Post by boosted23 »

Thanks p.p. he has been on a steady diet of mystery snails. One a day. I just think he is small for his age. He has plenty of room. I have been able to touch him a couple times. Most the time he just stays right out of reach of my hand. Lol he limes to battle my rake when i am taking his snail shells out. He tries to take them back.lol