Finally got my puffer!

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
*GSP*Fan*
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Solandri
Location (country): USA

Re: Finally got my puffer!

Post by *GSP*Fan* »

sgtmyers88 wrote:Love the blue spots. BTW try not to use the flash as puffers have sensitive eyes and it freaks them out.
Thank you!

I only used the flash in that one photo and it was completely unintentional. I was using the auto settings on my phone for that photo. I turned them off after and no more flash.

All the others were taken with the lights on.
Pufferpunk wrote:Just wait...
Well..I hope there is no taste for corals. Don't care if the CUC disappears but so far I haven't seen him go after any snails, crabs, shrimp, either. Though I know its way too soon to really get much of an idea and that it could certainly change at any time. Still, I have my fingers crossed.