Puffed GSP

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
BedScien
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffer (marine, 100L / 26 US GAL)
Location (country): England

Re: Puffed GSP

Post by BedScien »

zombiefetus wrote:I found these on a Chinese blog and had to share them with you guys! They're the best pictures of a puffed GSP I've seen (where the fish wasn't taken out of the water)

Source: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/fusheng924-1 ... =8668&sc=1

He's just so cute! <33
Like the website - Is it yours?
p.s. 'articles' is misspelled on the home page [atricles] - not important but - if it is yours - thought you might like to know.
mblahahahaha mmmyeessss

'It's true because I read it on the internet' - Everyone
bernie
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Chatham Ontario Canada

Re: Puffed GSP

Post by bernie »

my gps puffers have displayed their spines when puffed however one of them only shows when it puffed up to its max so I believe sometimes they are not too apparent depending on how inflated they are which can be very dangerous and sometimes fatal especially if inflated with air.