Meet my fahaka

Share your puffer photos and videos with the world!
Forum rules
Showing off your puffer pals? Why not enter your photos into our Puffer of the Month contest?

Every month The Puffer Forum holds a photo contest featuring the puffers, burrfish, boxfish, tobies and other puffer family members photographed by members of this site. At the end of the year, the monthly winners will be entered into a Puffer of the Year contest! The POTY winner not only gets supreme bragging rights but also wins a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store.

Click HERE to learn how to join in this fun competition!
shagy382
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): Asia

Meet my fahaka

Post by shagy382 »

Hello guys, this is my fahaka in hes new 135 g tank which i just transferred him to last sunday. I had him for about 3 months already. :D So far im only running the tank on 1x Fluval Fx5 and i fear that the filtration might not be enough for him..its about 5 times the filtration rate. 8) Might add another FX5 if necessary, just that e problem with FX5 is that it has a very strong flowrate which might make the puffer uncomfortable. I might also opt for an ehiem which is much more expensive but at least theres a rainbar to disperse the flow..
MrHumphries
Green Spotted Puffer
Location (country): Canada

Re: Meet my fahaka

Post by MrHumphries »

Very nice ;) hoping samson gets that big soon :)

DOn
lesleyanndunn
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: one fahaka ~ *Abe*
one palembang ~ *Spud*

one fahaka ~ *Kruger* (RIP) :(
also kept: DP's, GSP'S, and BBG's
Location (country): Bangor, UK

Post by lesleyanndunn »

oooh nice!
me and my OH were looking at pics of samson last night, hard to believe you only got him in jan, and size of him already..
i cant wait for mine to grow! hes grown already, can see the difference

fahakas are beautiful fishies, and judging from tpf, they are popular as well <3
Hilly
Mentor
My Puffers: Current: Tetraodon Lineatus
Previous:
Tetraodon Sabahensis
Montrete Abei
Tetraodon Biocellatus
Carinotetraodon Salivator
Location (country): UK

Post by Hilly »

Great looking specimen and tank.
Hilly
pufferpuggirl
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: Puffs & Stuff:

1 x M Abei
1 x M Turgidus
1 x T Palembangensis
1 x M Baileyii
1 x T Schoutedeni
1 x T Leiurus
1 x T Miurus
Rainbow crab
crayfish
Location (country): Yorkshire, GB

Post by pufferpuggirl »

He is an absolutely gorgeous Fahaka! :grats:
"Puffer .... man's best friend?"
PolishPuff
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: ________

Also cared for;

Fahaka------------------- Had to give it away
Auriglobus modestus-----Traded
Auriglobus silus ---------Died during transport.
Figure Eight Puffers -----Sold and or traded
Dwarf Puffers ------------Traded
Congo Puffer ------------Traded
South American Puffers -Traded
Carinotetraodon lorteti --Died under my supervision :(
Location (country): USA-Chicago, IL

Post by PolishPuff »

What a beautiful puffer :supercool:
"Lost time is never found again" Benjamin Franklin
J-P
Former Staff Member
Location (country): Japan

Post by J-P »

very very niiiiiiiice!!!
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
jorgea
Puffer Fry
Location (country): united states

Post by jorgea »

That is a nice colorful fish you got there.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world over adored find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in
[url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His c cancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused the heavy
metal detox for iron
the jungle is a heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and night heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were in what foods burn fat the ice did not melt the fastest way to lose
weight
howl at the moon best way to lose weight large belly did not foods that help you lose weight was a big log fast ways to lose weight snored like a bear foods that help lose weight climbed up the mountain what is the best way to lose weight liked to play ball foods to lose weight was running to the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was brown how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism
administrator
Puffer Fry
Location (country): USA

Post by administrator »

Nice....