Anybody want to help out me and my survey?

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
GaryOak
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Right now none. Still an enthusiast, but unable to provide a working habitat atm.
Location (country): Currently living in Reykjavik, Iceland. US citizen. Lived abroad all over.

Anybody want to help out me and my survey?

Post by GaryOak »

This is a bit of a tall order, but I do need some help. Basically, I made a survey and have a focus group for it that is looking at what the difference is in some motivators between purchasing decisions and habits. For example, I am looking at relationships between price, health, environmental quality etc. This is part of a larger project, but will ultimately be used to find out the best way for local producers and people in urban farming to purchase produce. What I need before i roll out the test, however, is a pretest to see that my results are consistent, make sense, etc. If you can, would you be willing to take part in this survey:
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx? ... 8cf81b5ad4
For any questions that name a country, just do it for your own and write the country name in the "any additional comments" field. Also, if you could- feel free to repost this survey on your facebook wall for people to do the same just to get some exposure. I really need a lot of hits to take part in the survey and get the best results possible and hopefully in the future get to do more work that will help local producers and people working in urban farming.
Thanks!
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Anybody want to help out me and my survey?

Post by Pufferpunk »

I get paid good $$$ for doing focus groups! Almost finished with a 3-day project for $200.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"