Muzic

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
Purifire
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: 2 Dwarf Puffers (C. Travancoricus) , 1 male 1 female.

Saddled Toby (C. Vallintini)

Have kept GSPs
Location (country): United States, Lompoc CA

Muzic

Post by Purifire »

What kind of music do you folks like? I like it all but am really into Reggae and Hip Hop. Been in bands doing darn near everything, too!
:metal:
29 Gallon Marine tank, with refugium, skimmer. Base rock, coral skeletons. Stock: Baby Ocellaurus Clown, young Saddled Toby, 3 Hermit crabs,one 2 inch Bristle Worm, hitch hiking starfish.

10g Biotope. 3 C. Travancoricus (Dwarf Puffer) Some Ghost shrimp, gravel/sand substrate, heavily planted with Swords and Java Moss.

10g LR Culture Tank. 10+ pounds fiji LR / base rock. Assorted hitch hiking inverts

Some FW tanks.

In My Experience, Fishkeeping is like Cooking. Five or ten basics will keep anyone from getting sick. But to be truly magnificent... You have to know the right Recipies.
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Re: Muzic

Post by bertie 83 »

Mainly hip hop and rap myself but will also listen to pretty much anything
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
RTR
Mentor
Location (country): East Coast, USA

Post by RTR »

The grumpy old fogy listens primarily to the music of famous dead foreigners. But msot especially medieval and early renaissance.
Where's the fish? - Neptune
xrayjeeper83
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: Fahaka named Bloat
Abei named Huey
GSP named Bacon
Location (country): USA

Post by xrayjeeper83 »

Country n rock mainly but will listen to everything
RTR wrote:Fahakas do not have tank mates, they may have swimming food reserves.
eieio
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: *
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"
RIP cream puff :-(
Location (country): U.S.A.

Post by eieio »

jazz (all kinds) and blues..........
for my "Guilty Pleasure" (everybody has at least one, you know, the stuff you like but nobody else seems to, and you're hesitant or embarrassed to admit it :redface: :lol:) i like to listen to The Corrs, and Andrea Corr as a solo artist
what are your "Guilty Pleasures"?
"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
sevenyearnight

Post by sevenyearnight »

Music shouldn't make you feel guilty lol
greenspottedlover
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Vermont

Post by greenspottedlover »

My favorites are Black Sabbath, Megadeth, W.A.S.P., Rainbow, Deep Purple(love the album Burn), White Zombie, Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper. Most hard rock and classic heavy metal is good though.
Purifire
Figure 8 Puffer

Have kept GSPs

Post by Purifire »

See? puff lovers span the whole spectrum! heh heh. I'm a rapper these days, if you guys wanna hear any PM and I'll send u a link, don't wanna promote myself on the board it might be a no-no. :D
29 Gallon Marine tank, with refugium, skimmer. Base rock, coral skeletons. Stock: Baby Ocellaurus Clown, young Saddled Toby, 3 Hermit crabs,one 2 inch Bristle Worm, hitch hiking starfish.

10g Biotope. 3 C. Travancoricus (Dwarf Puffer) Some Ghost shrimp, gravel/sand substrate, heavily planted with Swords and Java Moss.

10g LR Culture Tank. 10+ pounds fiji LR / base rock. Assorted hitch hiking inverts

Some FW tanks.

In My Experience, Fishkeeping is like Cooking. Five or ten basics will keep anyone from getting sick. But to be truly magnificent... You have to know the right Recipies.
RTR
Mentor
Location (country): East Coast, USA

Post by RTR »

If i am writing - which means thinking hard - it is Gregorian and related chant. Folks who call, if I answer at all, hear the chant and say: "OOPS, sorry for interrupting, call me later..." There is no point in being embarrassed about things you love. They are as much part of you as is keeping fish - or maybe even being a fish-nut.
Where's the fish? - Neptune
Dadof4
Tech Team
My Puffers: 1 GSP (Microfiche) RIP, 1 Monotrete Turgidus (Leon) in a 30gal. 1 Monotrete suvattii in a 40 gal FW. 120 gallon BW with 3 juvenile Dragon Gobies (so cool). 55 gal with a 2" GSP named Hank. 180 gallon being set up for a Fahaka in the next few months!
Location (country): United States

Post by Dadof4 »

Country music with some classical thrown in so I can say I have "culture". Lately though I have become a closet Katy Perry fan, for some reason it just makes me feel good. :lol:
"Darwin swings...annnnnnd a miss. Boy Jim, Chuck's suffered at the plate tonight. He's 0 for 3 and I'm not sure he's recovered from that shoulder pull a few weeks ago. I'll bet the front office is re-thinking that contract."
Purifire
Figure 8 Puffer

Have kept GSPs

Post by Purifire »

I have to agree that Katy Perry is some nice "feel good" music. And as for the gregorian chants, I'd say that's some top notch ambiance for writing or just thinking any day! And as for being a fish nut.... well.. I write raps about my fish if y'all can get behind that! A lot of fans find that odd lol.

Some FW tanks.

Purifire
Figure 8 Puffer

Have kept GSPs

Post by Purifire »

Fun fact: Katy Perry grew up about 25 minutes drive from Purifire, and they're about the same age... lol

Some FW tanks.

PolishPuff
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: ________

Also cared for;

Fahaka------------------- Had to give it away
Auriglobus modestus-----Traded
Auriglobus silus ---------Died during transport.
Figure Eight Puffers -----Sold and or traded
Dwarf Puffers ------------Traded
Congo Puffer ------------Traded
South American Puffers -Traded
Carinotetraodon lorteti --Died under my supervision :(
Location (country): USA-Chicago, IL

Post by PolishPuff »

60's, 70's and 80's. But I'll listen and dance to everything
"Lost time is never found again" Benjamin Franklin
greenspottedlover
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Vermont

Post by greenspottedlover »

Lately I've been listening to a lot of southern rock though. The Allman Brothers Band, Lynyrd Synyrd(might go see them in concert soon), ZZ Top, Elf, The Black Crowes, Bad Company. I am also a guitarist writing Thrash Metal, Southern Rock, Heavy Blues Rock, Shock Rock, and Classic Heavy Metal.
jjj5311
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: 2 DPs
Green Spotted Puffer
Location (country): USA

Post by jjj5311 »

country mainly for me.... Rock when i work out