What did you do with your tank today

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
DMD123
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer, named Scruffy) / Suvattii (New-Unnamed)
Location (country): USA

Re: What did you do with your tank today

Post by DMD123 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Yeah the wiring leaves much to be desired. I kind of set it up in a rush and did not do the 'drip lines' well. messy, messy, messy!
300 gallon H. Pearsei, P. Heterospilus, Bichirs: Ansorgii, Dabola endli (Tinkissi river), Faranah Guinea lap, sp. Koliba lap, Weeksii
65B Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer)
65B Suvattii (Arrowhead puffer)

purplecandle
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: Currently
2 Adult Green Spotted Puffers
1 Fangs Puffer
1 Baby Green Spotted Puffer
Location (country): USA (NC)

Post by purplecandle » Wed May 28, 2014 12:36 pm

DMD123 wrote:Yeah the wiring Lves much to be desired. I kind of set it up in a rush and did not do the 'drip lines' well. messy, messy, messy!
Get them fixed before you see sparks LOL! Seriously though, beautiful tanks :)

DMD123
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer, named Scruffy) / Suvattii (New-Unnamed)

Post by DMD123 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:02 pm

purplecandle wrote:Get them fixed before you see sparks LOL! Seriously though, beautiful tanks :)
I like fireworks! OK, I will try and get that done tonight so that Im all ready for the new inhabitant. :D
300 gallon H. Pearsei, P. Heterospilus, Bichirs: Ansorgii, Dabola endli (Tinkissi river), Faranah Guinea lap, sp. Koliba lap, Weeksii

DMD123
Green Spotted Puffer

Post by DMD123 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:41 pm

I have not updated stuff in a while so here is what new with me in my fish keeping.
Since my post way back when...
My wife and I have moved and did a full remodel to the new home we bought and my 210 gallon tank is now sadly gone... lol dont feel bad it was replaced with a 300 gallon! My hairy puffer got an upgrade from a 40B with an Aquaclear 110 to a 65B with an Aquaclear 110 and Eheim 2217 along with a fancy new Current USA Satellite + LED light. I also finally got around to setting up the 'Extra' 65B I had for growing out two Oscars that will eventually go into the 300 gallon.

That is what Ive been doing - how about you guys? Whats new?