Search found 1626 matches
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:25 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Side Glass Reflection. Can your fish see its own reflection?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6627
This is five years old so you won’t see pics...
Welcome and glad you’re doing research first! I have a gsp and a Ceylon... Ceylons are a lot harder to find though... I’d say 2 gsps for a 75 or one of each if you can add them at the same time I don’t think you need to worry about too many pods lol...
- Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:06 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Schoutedeni, SAP or Irrubesco dilemma
- Replies: 68
- Views: 4761
Idk, I’ve never really looked for either since I’m more into saltwater now, but my friend has been looking for any of the red eye red tail species for a while without any luck
- Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:10 am
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Help! need help identifying puffer that i got as a gift
- Replies: 11
- Views: 502
Yeah, water does nothing lol, move decorations, substrate, filters over