If they’re not eating at all, you’d have to force feed them food soaked in medicine as they need to ingest the meds...
Oh didn’t see that they did eat. How big is the tank and what else is in it?
Search found 1626 matches
- Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:07 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Porcupine Laying at bottom breathing heavy!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 176
Yeah what size tank? I have 2 gsps, a porky, and a striped dogface in a 225 and luckily they seem to get along. They’re all under 2 inches though and I know I’ll have to move one or two out eventually. Lots of live rock to break up the space and for filtration. Also forgot to mention, porkies seem t...
- Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 am
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: FS - Tetraodon baileyi & Tetraodon palembangensis -PU only
- Replies: 1
- Views: 859
Awww that little face! I’d love to take her if we weren’t on opposite sides of the country!
- Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:33 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to the world of puffers and online forums!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1254
Idk what y’all are seeing, looks like a dp to me...