Search found 4 matches
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: When to trim?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 700
Re: When to trim?
Couldn't find Finquel. Even online. The puffers fine. Could have done a better job on the teeth but I'm hoping your right and this is the last time. I've got a tank full of ramsnails, pond snails and shrimp. May I ask whats the difference between the 2. Both are used to euthanize the fish so I'm gue...
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: When to trim?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 700
Re: When to trim?
He's definitely ready. Thanks The clove oil I picked up did not have a dropper so I put in 0.2ml into 5 cups aquarium water. Once he rolled I put him back into clean water to work on him. Its not quite easy trimming their teeth, there thicker than I thought. Hopefully they dont have nerves like we ...
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: When to trim?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 700
When to trim?
Hi Picked up a F8 several weeks ago. Was going to pick up some dwarfs but came across this guy and he was way too personable. A quick google search on my bb resulted in several websites stating it was freshwater. However I see now that its best to keep this guy in light brackish. He's in with some l...
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:26 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi from Winnipeg
- Replies: 2
- Views: 597
Hi from Winnipeg
Hi Puffer Fans
Picked up a F8 a couple weeks ago and quickly found this forum. Looks to be a great community.
Picked up a F8 a couple weeks ago and quickly found this forum. Looks to be a great community.