Search found 4 matches
- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello puffer lovers!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2231
Re: Hello puffer lovers!
Sorry if I'm being stupid but having sand means I won't Be able to use to use the cartridge filter in the centre of the tank as anything smaller than a pea size gets stuck in the filter and stops it working ? I would love to have a sand bottom for my tank but can't see how it would work? Thanks
- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello puffer lovers!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2231
Re: Hello puffer lovers!
The biorb has some ceramic media at the bottom of the tank which unfortunately means no sand ?? and I heard puffers like this - I have large feng shei pebbles on top of this to protect my fish from scraping. Then it has a cartridge at the bottom of the tank which water flows through - this has a spo...
- Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello puffer lovers!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2231
Re: Hello puffer lovers!
Thanks for that article very helpful and thanks
To all for the welcome! Just wondering how to
Go about changing my cycled established tank into
Brackish this is new to me! Dont want to upset my established tank
Many thanks
To all for the welcome! Just wondering how to
Go about changing my cycled established tank into
Brackish this is new to me! Dont want to upset my established tank
Many thanks
- Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello puffer lovers!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2231
Hello puffer lovers!
Hello I'm new to this site and thunk it's fab I currently have a biorb life 60l tank with tropical Fish mainly dwarf gouramis bumble gobies And tetras I love them but I love puffers more! Was thinking about re homing them and getting A figure eight any thoughts?! I have some pufferfish experience Wi...