Search found 2 matches

by Joshykins
Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hey, Im Josh
Replies: 11
Views: 1314

Re: Hey, Im Josh

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone =D sorry i havent replied in so long, work has been hectic. I plan on getting a DP once my tank is fully ornamented with plants and such. And thanks for the avatar comments, i just took a Quilfish sprite and made a few tweeks to make it look like a figure 8, i pe...
by Joshykins
Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hey, Im Josh
Replies: 11
Views: 1314

Hey, Im Josh

Hi there my name is Josh, I live in Manchester CT, and I like long walks on the beach and I like to talk about my feelings... HAAAAHAAAAA!!! jk, I like loud music and horror movies. I currently have 2 tanks, one 5 gal dedicated to my inverts, and a 10 gal which is currently housing a Rubbernose Plec...