Search found 3 matches

by LouiseLouise
Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi
Replies: 10
Views: 1878

Re: New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi

Thank you all so much, I have just done another water change and will take a sample to the shop tomorrow. I will keep going until all is ok, Pufferpunk thanks for the links I read the 1st and 3rd missed the 2nd lol just read it and wow great info, tells me all i needed to know. thanks again. Before ...
by LouiseLouise
Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi
Replies: 10
Views: 1878

Re: New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi

Hi Thank you for your replies, I have read an re-read lol. Just one question Hilly you said my tank is not cycled what does this mean? does this only happen to new tanks? My tank is over 5yrs old now. I have fitted an external filter before the puffer fish were introduced (thats all that has changed...
by LouiseLouise
Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi
Replies: 10
Views: 1878

New to forum and puffer fish :) Hi

Hello everyone, Im Louise, I have 3 Leopard Puffer fish and love them to bits they are fantastic. I have only had them a week so lots and lots of learning to do. Im having trouble with their feeding at the moment and getting so much different info from where i bought them now I have no idea whats wr...