Search found 3 matches

by HoneyJubilee
Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi there!
Replies: 10
Views: 1521

Re: Hi there!

PolishPuff wrote:
I've never seen FW puffers locally.
Did you try asking your LFS if they can order some Puffers for you?
All we've got here for FW fish is a Petsmart. I can ask about special ordering one, but I doubt they'd do it.
by HoneyJubilee
Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi there!
Replies: 10
Views: 1521

Re: Hi there!

Hi, You do know there are tons of FW puffers, right? Yeah, I've been reading up on a few of the FW ones too. If I went that way I'd have to order one online - I've never seen FW puffers locally. For some reason ordering fish online makes me nervous. I'd rather be able to watch the fish for a while ...
by HoneyJubilee
Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi there!
Replies: 10
Views: 1521

Hi there!

Hi! My name is Amy. I don't have a puffer, or even a saltwater tank (yet!), but after spending the last few days reading the forum and researching puffers and saltwater I decided to register and introduce myself :D Currently I've just got a 15gal freshwater tank with guppies, cory cats and a nasty s...