Search found 3 matches

by BattleBorn702
Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: greeting from las vegas!
Replies: 8
Views: 1305

Re: greeting from las vegas!

whew... we made it! lol The air conditioner is fixed, and just three days before the warranty expired! 8) had to float bags of ice for a while, but all is well now. The IP treatment seems to be working. I've been using Tetra's version of Jungle fizz, which looks like it uses similar meds. I've been ...
by BattleBorn702
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: greeting from las vegas!
Replies: 8
Views: 1305

Re: greeting from las vegas!

well just my luck... my air conditioner died and it's a hundred degrees outside. awesome. by the time I noticed, my tank had jumped 2 degrees, so it's sitting at 79 right now. I immediately opened the glass tops and set up a fan, and it doesn't seem to have raised at all since then. I just checked o...
by BattleBorn702
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: greeting from las vegas!
Replies: 8
Views: 1305

greeting from las vegas!

hey guys, first off thanks for the wealth of information found on this site! I'm now the proud owner of two GSP's, in a newly cycled 60g! unfortunately one of them definitely has IP's, and the other one probably does as well. signs aren't as visible, but I think I saw him rub against the rocks a bit...