Search found 3 matches

by racegirlrandi
Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Im "Owned" by Doxies
Replies: 1
Views: 774

Im "Owned" by Doxies

Hi my name is Randi and im "Owned" Ive been owned for 30+ years now. I had my first Doxie-dog own me at the age of 6 now im hooked, addicted and cant seem to shake the little bas....the little sweetie pies!. Ive tried many times to quit. But it never fails im too week and succumb to gettin...
by racegirlrandi
Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: someone hold my hand PLEASE
Replies: 2
Views: 618

someone hold my hand PLEASE

Ok like my boyfriend has 6 puffers and no guts!!! Me I have weenie dogs. It is evident that we no "I" am going to be the one to have to "Trim" its teeth on 2 of the 6 for sure and immediatly like tonight! He just can NOT do it, me im having a heartattack but know this needs to be...
by racegirlrandi
Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: IM Randi
Replies: 14
Views: 1962

IM Randi

JUst want to quickly introduce myself My name is Randi and that is an "I" not "Y" making me a female! I live in a very small town located in central california USA. Im owned by Doxies have 5 of them. Love to bead be at the water any water boating etc. im a kaliedescope of color a...