Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 02, 2025 6:42 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to forum.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10327
Re: New to forum.
Yes it is a brackish tank, I have decided i will be cycling it for a good while before adding my GSP! (:
- Tue Sep 02, 2025 2:56 am
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Question on setting up new tank with Aragonite substrate:
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7791
- Thu Aug 28, 2025 2:17 pm
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Question on setting up new tank with Aragonite substrate:
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7791
Question on setting up new tank with Aragonite substrate:
Hello, so I finally have gotten a few important items necessary to make the transition for my year old GSP!! I'm so excited to upgrade him into his new tank. I do have some questions.. This is my first time using Aragonite crushed sand by Caribsea, my question is on the cycling and introduction to t...
- Thu Aug 28, 2025 2:00 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to forum.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10327
New to forum.
Hello, I am new to this forum! I am a proud father of a GSP!!! I've had him for about a year or so and its been a journey to say the least, but i love this fish! his little grumpy personality yet always willing to play hide and seek after a good mussel meal! I do have some questions regarding his ne...