Search found 5 matches

by pintopuffers
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:53 pm
Forum: Freshwater Puffers
Topic: Arrowhead Puffer Diet and Husbandry Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 11125

Re: Arrowhead Puffer Diet and Husbandry Questions

Make sure you clean up after every meal. https://www.pufferfishenthusiastsworldwide.com/post/pao-suvattii-care-sheet I see you have a Pea puffer, too: https://www.pufferfishenthusiastsworldwide.com/post/c-travancoricus I’ve read that arrowhead article inside and out (it’s why I got the nightcrawler...
by pintopuffers
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi!
Replies: 5
Views: 11753

Re: Hi!

Pufferpunk wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:17 pm Good for brackish fish.
I’ve never considered brackish species! I hear it’s very finicky. Any you’d recommend for a beginner brackish keeper? Bettas aside, once my community runs its course (hopefully not for a long while), I’d love to work WITH my tap and not against it.
by pintopuffers
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi!
Replies: 5
Views: 11753

Re: Hi!

Pufferpunk wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:06 pm [welcome]
Is your water hard or soft?
Too hard. Comes out of my tap between 12–16 gH depending on the day. :(
by pintopuffers
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:42 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi!
Replies: 5
Views: 11753

Hi!

Hi everyone! New and happy to be here. I often find myself reading threads from this forum when doing my own research, so I figured it was high time to join. I am 31 from PA, USA. I currently have 5 tanks with the following inhabitants; Arrowhead Puffer, Solo Betta, Solo Pea Puffer, 3 bettas (split ...
by pintopuffers
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:38 pm
Forum: Freshwater Puffers
Topic: Arrowhead Puffer Diet and Husbandry Questions
Replies: 3
Views: 11125

Arrowhead Puffer Diet and Husbandry Questions

Hi everyone! I’m seeking advice from actual keepers here vs the copious articles I’ve read, which I’m grateful for, but there’s some conflicting information. 1) The feeding recommendation for an adult seems to be widely 3x per week. I’m seeing nothing on how *much* to feed him. I have no idea what i...