Search found 4 matches

by 8rheams
Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:11 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Craters in gsp head
Replies: 1
Views: 10410

Craters in gsp head

So I've had two gsp for a few months (I got them off fb from someone who wasnt caring for them very well). They are currently in a 15 gallon tank whilst my 70 gallon full marine tank is cycling. However, the smaller of the two developed craters on their head and a couple of places on their body. He'...
by 8rheams
Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:29 pm
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: Feeding cherry shrimp
Replies: 3
Views: 12669

Re: Feeding cherry shrimp

So I currently feed the shrimp a complete mixture of things, veg, Repashy, shrimp pellets, blood worms etc. Are you suggesting only feeding them veg? I’d still like to keep them as a vibrant cherry shrimp and snail tank as they look so lovely! Also I know a lot of people feed ghost shrimp and gut lo...
by 8rheams
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:26 pm
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: Feeding cherry shrimp
Replies: 3
Views: 12669

Feeding cherry shrimp

I have 2 gsp that are soon to be in a marine tank. I have a snail breeding tank with mostly rams horn snails in it but it also has lots of cherry shrimp. I was just wondering if I can feed the gsp’s the cherry shrimp, as they’re overrunning the tank a bit? Thanks for any help!
by 8rheams
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:16 pm
Forum: Brackish Puffers
Topic: How to set up a marine tank for 2 gsp
Replies: 0
Views: 26596

How to set up a marine tank for 2 gsp

I have 2 gsp currently in a 15 gallon and am looking to upgrade them to a much larger marine set up as I know that it’s cheaper to run a full marine tank than a high salinity brackish tank. I’m experienced with freshwater fish but not salt water and all my salt water research has been confusing me t...