Search found 2 matches

by McGlovino
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:24 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Soon to be first time puffer owner in need of advice for tank setup
Replies: 3
Views: 11703

Re: Soon to be first time puffer owner in need of advice for tank setup

[welcome! My main concern would be them jumping out. Possibly, with the floating plants, they won't. https://www.pufferfishenthusiastsworldwide.com/post/c-travancoricus Ooo thank you for that link! Looks super handy. I do have a glass lid on it, so shouldn't be concerned about jumping, just took of...
by McGlovino
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:11 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Soon to be first time puffer owner in need of advice for tank setup
Replies: 3
Views: 11703

Soon to be first time puffer owner in need of advice for tank setup

Hi all! I've started up my first tank a couple months ago, and am in love with it. It is heavily planted (photos attached), and i still plan to get a carpeting plant, and allow for the dwarf water lilly to grow out before getting the dwarf puffer/s, My main question / concern is, I plan to get one o...