Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:47 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: A dutchy starting out with puffers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11467
Re: A dutchy starting out with puffers
Hi there. Thanks for the welcome. I must say the more I read about the amazon/sap the more I feel for them. Yes teeth trimming sounds like a serious thing but lets face it; appart from the Peas maybe there is a fair chance that you'll end up trimming some teeth anyways. I am thinking how I can get a...
- Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:53 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: A dutchy starting out with puffers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11467
A dutchy starting out with puffers
Hi there to all of you, My name is Harm and I am from the Netherlands. In the past I had several aquariums with fresh water shrimps so I have some experience with fresh water set ups and nitrate sensitive fish. As an avid homebrewer I know my way around specific gravity, hydrometers and such so I do...