Search found 2 matches

by puffpuffpuff
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:06 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: New porcupine puffer not eating
Replies: 1
Views: 1934

New porcupine puffer not eating

Hi, I recently got a new porcupine puffer about 3 days ago. It has not eaten anything yet. I have read quite a few articles stating that it isn't uncommon for them to not eat while adjusting to their new home but also some stating that they usually eat quickly after being moved so I am unsure what t...
by puffpuffpuff
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:41 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 1
Views: 11136

Greetings

Hello everyone, I have been reading a few articles on here over the past few months looking for guidance and have finally sat down to take the time to join the forum. Not sure what's stopped me from joining until now considering all the questions and concerns I've had about and for my puffer the las...