Search found 2 matches

by Andy27012
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:01 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Home made puffer food?
Replies: 0
Views: 20757

Home made puffer food?

Does anyone have a recipe for home made puffer food? I have a ton of clean escargot shells and would like to stuff them with a diverse quality food mix and see if I can tempt my puffer with it.
by Andy27012
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:27 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello everyone!
Replies: 1
Views: 2522

Hello everyone!

New to the forum but not the hobby, been keeping fish 30 years or so, had to take a 5 year break but decided to start a tank. I set up a 125 gallon tank. Current occupants are a mbu puffer and guppies. I know the mbu will get huge and produce a ton of waste, and have planned for both.