Search found 2 matches

by 17mullitylj
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:40 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers - Good food sources?
Replies: 3
Views: 1124

Re: New to puffers - Good food sources?

Welcome! Hopefully, you have those 2 species in 2 different tanks? I have ordered snails from eBay but if you have a source at Petco, you could breed them yourself: https://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/library/feeding/basic-snail-breeding/ I've definitely got them in different tanks. My problem is ...
by 17mullitylj
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:43 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers - Good food sources?
Replies: 3
Views: 1124

New to puffers - Good food sources?

Hi everyone! I just got a figure 8 and a few pea puffers, and I was wondering a reliable source for feeder snails? I work at Petco and have been bogarting snails from all of our plant tanks, but we're pretty much run out of snails, which I never thought would happen. I took the puffers home so I did...