Search found 2 matches

by Fiona G
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello- New here and new to puffers
Replies: 4
Views: 1771

Re: Hello- New here and new to puffers

Thank you -

Bryan is now living alone after being caught fin nipping in the big tank, he is currently in a 65 litre tank which I understand will have to be upgraded to a larger one....

Everyday is a school day!
by Fiona G
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello- New here and new to puffers
Replies: 4
Views: 1771

Hello- New here and new to puffers

Hello from Dorset, UK My name is Fi ... I have a lovely little GSP called Bryan - no idea if he is a Bryan btw he could actually be a Bryony!!!! I have had Bryan in the fish family since lockdown weekend in March. Bryan wasn’t an intended addition, I didn’t even know you could buy puffers!!! I upgra...