Search found 9 matches
- Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:51 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
Re: New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
Yes it 350 Liters
- Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
Re: New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
Thanks for the answer, okay i know that thanks, there is one there is about to die, but the 4 others is eating algae, and got one of them to eat a squash, so I think they will survive the 4 of them, how big of a group should I have of the Otos, is 4 enough?
Okay that's a lot of DPs :O
Okay that's a lot of DPs :O
- Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:33 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1653
New aquarium, how many Dwarf puffer fish?
Hi, I have a 350 liters Aquarium, whit 9 kg biohome ultimate media, that I has just finished a fishless cycle whit fish food. And have put in 6 small Otocinclus affinis, 2 of them already dead, i think it was a mistage to buy them first, i have read that it best the tank is 6 month old, I wrote that...
- Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:50 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Re: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
Okay finally got the stones glue together, and made some tress also. I will get my 350 L akvarium tomorrow, and then i will ordre the plants, and have decided that I don't want puffer fish in that one, but instead some Dwarf Gourami and Guppys, and a clean up crew like snails and Amano shrimp, and m...
- Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:03 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Re: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
I got the stone!!!! https://ibb.co/3ztRhnx
Hmmm i think i have enough, now its time to build
I will try to glue the rocks together whit superglue and tissue, like this guy is doing, bring me good luck : https://youtu.be/e0eQ9iMOJXU?t=151
Hmmm i think i have enough, now its time to build
I will try to glue the rocks together whit superglue and tissue, like this guy is doing, bring me good luck : https://youtu.be/e0eQ9iMOJXU?t=151
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:12 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Re: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
I want to fertilize whit liquid' carbon, but are afraid what it is toxic for me, in what i can read on the internet, there is no clear answer to how safe it is, and im working and sleeping in the same room that the aquarium will bee in, and if the water will evaporate in the room then maby it will ...
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:11 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Re: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
I want to fertilize whit liquid' carbon, but are afraid what it is toxic for me, in what i can read on the internet, there is no clear answer to how safe it is, and im working and sleeping in the same room that the aquarium will bee in, and if the water will evaporate in the room then maby it will n...
- Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:14 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Re: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
Where are you from? Difficult to read when things are only spelled phonetically, etc. I have a puffer in a planted aquascape- ensure your cave is removable as detritus will certainly pile up in there- puffers are messy eaters and that filter will push it around until it finds a stopping point (like...
- Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 am
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3080
Dwarf Puffer Aquascape Paradise
I want a big 450 liters Non co2 dwarf puffer aquascape Paradise, whit maby 10 dwarf puffer fish, and want to make it look like this whit stone wood, and moss and som plants, and make some caves, like this guy have done ind a small scale: https://youtu.be/fyMYlYQ92Eo?t=565 And build some rocks like t...