Search found 3 matches

by Mceryn
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:08 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Soon to be puffer servant
Replies: 6
Views: 1490

Re: Soon to be puffer servant

I did read the articles before even joining the forum, and yes they helped a lot. However, "Without enough snails offered to them, they would need their teeth trimmed every 4-6 months. I have both species and do trim their teeth often." My hope would be to manage the teeth with "enoug...
by Mceryn
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Soon to be puffer servant
Replies: 6
Views: 1490

Re: Soon to be puffer servant

I will cycle before adding fish. But since I will be using media from my established fw tank, will need to raise sg gradually if I am going to do bw. So I do need to make a decision asap. Hence my questions above.
by Mceryn
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:40 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Soon to be puffer servant
Replies: 6
Views: 1490

Soon to be puffer servant

I am about to become a new puffer owner, finally, after years of seeing those little faces and wanting to bring one home! I have a 40b that I am preparing while I try to decide on SAP or F8. Of course my LFS has GSPs and boy is it tempting... I have done lots of reading and now need to make a decisi...