Search found 2 matches

by Kira32
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Puffer owner
Replies: 3
Views: 1140

Re: Puffer owner

I know the tank isn't going to be good enough for them as they grow. I plan to get a larger tank they are both small right now though I'm hoping to get a 35gl possibly larger in the future
by Kira32
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:41 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Puffer owner
Replies: 3
Views: 1140

Puffer owner

I have a figure eight puffer. Got him on a whim did tons of internet searching and can say he is a very happy healthy little ball he's close to two inches now very playful when I sit at the tank with him. Today I picked up a green spot who is just a little smaller then puff (figure eight) spot my ne...