Search found 4 matches

by Solocup
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum with fangs puffers
Replies: 7
Views: 2122

Re: New to the forum with fangs puffers

Thanks for the information. i will keep you updated with how they're doing
by Solocup
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum with fangs puffers
Replies: 7
Views: 2122

Re: New to the forum with fangs puffers

That really sucks... I have a spare 10 gallon and a 20 gallon tall. Could they survive if i split them up in 3 tanks
by Solocup
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum with fangs puffers
Replies: 7
Views: 2122

Re: New to the forum with fangs puffers

That's sad to hear. Why do you think they will probably die? I know that puffers in general are nippers but, these hide about 75% of the time and don't really come out until they're hungry. The tank is heavily decorated. I have about $200 worth of drift wood and 8 + species of plants. Also, no other...
by Solocup
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum with fangs puffers
Replies: 7
Views: 2122

New to the forum with fangs puffers

Hello. I'm new to the forum and bought 4 fangs puffers about a month ago. They're in a 55 gallon tank with lots of spider drift wood and real plants. They seem very happy and are eating a lot. I'm looking for some more information on these because my google searches have came up short with very litt...