Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Very new to puffers!!! Looking for advice.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1357
Re: Very new to puffers!!! Looking for advice.
I have been going through them since yeserday yes, there's a lot to read ... Thank you for the advice!
- Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Very new to puffers!!! Looking for advice.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1357
Very new to puffers!!! Looking for advice.
Hello, I'm René. My daughter (who is 13) brought home a puffer a couple of months ago from Walmart on an impulse buy. The fact that they even let a child buy an animal to begin with was annoying enough, but when I took him back I unfortunately saw the state the other poor little puffers were in and ...