Search found 2 matches

by Mowilly396
Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:04 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Newbie questions
Replies: 4
Views: 1087

Re: Newbie questions

I am not, is this something I should be doing? Since I've posted this last night I've got the nitrate levels down a little bit with yet another water change but they are still high, I also just put some nitrate, nitrite and ammonia eliminator but I will have to wait until tomorrow to run another tes...
by Mowilly396
Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:55 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Newbie questions
Replies: 4
Views: 1087

Newbie questions

Hello all! So I have a 55g tank that I recently had African cichlids in for about a year that I grew tired of, (mostly bc of their territorial and fast nature). Well after reading and chatting with local owners and a good friend of mine I am moving into the brackish world. My LFS has two tiny GsP's ...