Search found 2 matches

by Seren
Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: malabar puffer species tank
Replies: 2
Views: 1364

Re: malabar puffer species tank

I do ot have the tank yet, I shall get the size that you guys recommend, I have seen a very nice 60cm x 50cm x 35"h that would be ideal for where it would go but I would rather fit the tank and set up to the fish rather than the other way round. I'm interested in fw, specifically carinotetraodo...
by Seren
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: malabar puffer species tank
Replies: 2
Views: 1364

malabar puffer species tank

Hello and thank you for having me, you are a wonderful find. I have kept tropical fish on and off for about 50 years, my dad bought me my first tank when I was 10. I have wanted a species only a tank for ages and I think I may now be able to do it - and have the finances to do it properly. I have dr...